Sunday, March 2

Guest Blogging by Kelly

The following was posted (and then put into my drafts) by Kelly A. who had my boys for the weekend. It is complete sarcasm, but she worried that readers might think there was a cat fight going on. In my defense, the Nerf guns and gum were unknown contraband in the duffel bags. And hey, she didn't say they couldn't come back.... so I'm good. I'll post about the wonderful weekend tomorrow!

Dear Nicole,

I am super happy to watch your kids and hope your second honeymoon is filled with fantastic memories to carry you into eternity. But when you send your kids to my house with ammo shooting toy guns and gum. YOU WILL PAY!

Love,
Kelly

3 comments:

Jackie said...

Shades of Marshmellow Guns..

Jackie said...

Marshmallow?

Lauren in GA said...

Gum in the duffel bags? Oh, the horror! (Did you send play-doh, too?) ;)