Tuesday, March 4

Oh, and I....

voted for Mitt Romney today. Hey, they asked me who I wanted for President. Mitt's name was on the ballot, so that's who I voted for. I'm just considering it an early vote for 2012. That works, doesn't it?!?

I also, as a matter of principle, did not vote for anyone who called me repeatedly with pre-recorded messages constantly for the past week or so. John Manlove, you, my friend, did not get my vote!

But it was kind of flattering that Barak and Michelle did take time to contact little old me and ask me to work with them in "changing America". I wasn't that impressed with the call from General so-and-so who is a friend of John McCain....

Although, having America Ferrera (Ugly Betty) talk to me about Hillary every five minutes on the radio did make me consider voting for her -- but only for a quarter of a second.

Good night.

6 comments:

Kelly said...

I was so jealous when Barack called you today. But when I got home I had a message from him too!

The general called here too. He's a nice old man.

The recorded messages were worse than any other year. And this is only the Primaries! It's going to kill me dragging this out all the way to November.

Lauren in GA said...

We are getting those calls, too. I am glad that John Manlove did not get your vote, on these blasted dinner interrupting calls alone! Glad you are back safely! :)

Jackie said...

I kept expecting Barack to show up & help me with the mountain of laundry that needs to be put up..he said.."Together we can do anything" and until he gets here I just can't get that job done.

nic said...

If only they did laundry..... One can dream.

I did, in my defense, read up on candidates I voted for. Not a whole lot, but I did read. So I wasn't totally reckless in my voting. Just FYI

Jackie said...

I would have voted for Mitt myself..had I known his name would have been an option at the Republican polling place. I went against all that is me & voted in the Democratic Primary..never in all my years of voting have I done that..I am speechless. I don't trust any of the remaining candidates.

nic said...

I'll forgive you this one time, Jackie, but in the future, I won't turn my back on Democrat voting....