Wednesday, July 30

We were home WAY before the clock struck midnight




Cinderella stopped by the local Chick-Fil-A last evening. The boys were away so the girls and I (and Christian) headed out.

Some local new company (some little girl spa-type thing) was there also to give the girls a free "manicure".









I felt a little bad for Cindy, when the Chick-Fil-A cow came out wearing a tutu and a princess hat and stole her thunder. (Maybe she got a little taste of what the step-sisters go through.)

Christian was a little ticked about having to be there. Sorry, little brother. Those are the breaks when you have two older sisters who are princess obsessed and a mom who gives into it.



Everyone brought home both of their shoes, and the rest of the night was happily ever after.

5 comments:

Kelly said...

You have the COOLEST Chick Fil A! They are always doing something awesome, but this is the best of them all. I mean, Cinderella AND Chicken! I'm in heaven!!

Poor Christian, how embarrassing, all he could think about was his brothers away at a Frat party and there he was with that stupid princess. Get over it Christian, the guy to chick ratio is totally in your favor and you are the hunkiest of the brothers!

The other good thing is the place doesn't look like a cess pool of mob germs. You can't turn around in our chick fil a on a good day, never mind if a princess were in town. Either you cropped well, or your Chick Fil A really is the happiest place on earth!

Denise said...

Hey, every princess needs a prince charming, so Christian is a perfect choice. I mean, it's either him or the cow, and I know who I'd pick...

Lauren in GA said...

That is so fabulous!!!! Little Christian's lip is so cute. Poor little man ;)

I love how you called her, "Cindy". I l♥ve you!

Jackie said...

I love Chic-Fil-A. That Classic Chicken Sandwhich with it's well placed pickle...and the cow as a princess FUN..Christian I feel for you little guy..

Burnhams said...

Hello!?! Am I not good enough for you to let me know you have a blog?!? Now I have to use hours of time not cleaning my house to catch up on your blog!