Saturday, June 28

For your interpretation


Last night, I dreamed that my family was spending the evening with the Jolie-Pitts. We had a splendid time. Brad was a bit more talkative than Angie. Angie was a little busy being the hostess and making sure everyone was taken care of, but mainly spent her time hanging out with all of the children - and with their four and our five, there were plenty of children around. We didn't talk about their non-marriage, or her horrible rated R movies, or even her tattoos, so it was a good visit.

5 comments:

Kelly said...

What a nightmare!

You're just bummed they are going to have more kids than you. You hate to lose.

nic said...

If I had one nanny per child like they do, I'd have a gazillion kids too. Plus bonus if each child was light enough to carry on my hip until they were seven years old.

Jackie said...

So you're hangin with the A-List Crowd.

Has she had the twins yet?
I've never seen an Angelina movie.
That Billy Bob Thorton blood vial necklace was weirder than weird.
Creepy.

Next time you go over take a camera..

Denise said...

My interpretation: Brad Pitt is hot.

That's pretty much my interpretation of everything, though.

Lauren in GA said...

You are so funny! I love your comment back to Kelly...

I have been gone on family vacation and I MISSED you!!

Are you sure you were dreaming about Angie and Brad and not me and Mike...I mean the resemblance between the Marshman's and the Jolie-Pitts is uncanny...