Friday, January 18

Funny email

My brother, Darren, just sent me this email which I thought was quite funny.

Quarterback for the Green Bay Packers

In a news conference Deanna Favre announced she will be the starting QB
for the Packers this coming Sunday. Deanna asserts that she is qualified
to be starting QB because she has spent the past 16 years married to
Brett while he played QB for the Packers. During this period of time she
became familiar with the definition of a corner blitz, and is now
completely comfortable with other terminology of the Packers offense. A
survey of Packers fans shows that 50% of those polled supported the
move.

Does this sounds idiotic and unbelievable to you? Well, Hillary Clinton
makes the same claims as to why she is qualified to be President and 50%
of democrats polled agreed. She has never run a City, County, or State.

When told Hillary Clinton has experience because she has 8 years in the
white house, Dick Morris stated "so has the pastry chef".


hee,hee,hee.

3 comments:

Lauren in GA said...

...ha, ha, ha!...so has the pastry chef! Ya know...this e-mail brings up some very valid points!

Kelly said...

I'm just playing devils advocate here, (but I do think the anything but a Democrat schtick is a little irresponsible and can get tiresome). Running a city, state of country isn't my litmus test. I don't see political experience as a good thing and I'd for sure like to see Hil mess things up before I'd vote in McCaine or Huck.

Jackie said...

Nicole,

I've been trying to tell her this ..she doesn't believe anything I say. Gimmee a call sometime.