Thursday, September 25

Spoiled Rotten

It's not because of the 'things' you 'get', but because it is nice to know people like you.
***
First great birthday gift was that three kids went back to school. Thank you School District!
***
Next was lunch and a facial (including childcare) from Awesome Neighbors. Thanks neighbors, you really are awesome. We're so lucky!
***
Geoff came home early and we went out for dinner with friends. Not cooking a single meal in a day is a great gift!
***
Each child gave me a gift that they chose especially for me (way to go, Geoff. Mega points for that!)



*Getting old isn't so bad. People like me. It makes me feel pretty darn good. Thanks for a great birthday everyone!*

7 comments:

Kelly said...

I'm so glad you family did your day up right! Way to go family and awesome neighbors! You are lucky to have such awesome friends!

Kelly said...

*your, of course

Connie said...

Happy Birthday! I hope you got my message! I tried calling you this morning (and did leave a message) and again in the evening. I am so happy to hear you had an awesome birthday. Wish I could be there to celebrate with you. Maybe we will plan something for the big "40" (scary, huh?).

Lauren in GA said...

Happy, Happy, Birthday my Gretchen!!!!! I L♥VE Y♥U!!!

I am glad you have great Children, a great Husband, and great Neighbors to treat you the way you deserve!!!

{krista} said...

Looks like your family done good! I love all your new fall decor/presents! FUN FUN! Happy Birthday Nicole!!!

Burnhams said...

Happy Happy birthday! Yay for school!

Denise said...

Happy happy birthday Nic, dear! Happy days will come to you all year...

No cooking, *and* lots of loot?! Can't ask for more than that. Good job, family!