Saturday, April 5

I ran to the grocery store...


... to buy one of those roasted chickens and some good bread for lunch. Somehow a box of doughnuts jumped into the shopping cart. As I got into the car, I reached over and got out a doughnut for the drive home. I looked at the skinny girl loading her car next to me and she was doing the same thing. Only instead of a doughnut, she got a banana. Hmmm. Maybe that's part of my problem....



(I'm considering weather or not the rest of the family will ever know about the box of doughnuts.) Maybe that's another part of my problem. You think?

Happy Saturday!

5 comments:

Jackie said...

That doughnut looks yummy..I'm all about the bread though..Super Target has a store brand Jalapeno bread..it's round..I've been known to buy it and eat the entire thing..just tearing huge chunks and telling myself..this is the last one....over and over until..it really is the last one...good times.

Denise said...

I've had to hide the evidence many times myself. I buy it for the family, but somehow it never makes it to them...

I eat bananas. Why aren't I skinny? Oh yeah, because I eat the doughnuts, too. Pffft.

Lauren in GA said...

Oh, yeah! I have hidden the evidence myself...and I totally swipe Halloween candy and Easter basket candy, too. But, no one can prove it...I am a total stealth snacker...of course, the size of my keister may give it away.

Kelly said...

You and your donuts! I'm more of a corn dog girl. In fact just yesterday I lifted a trash bag out of the can in the garage to hide the James Coney Island box under. No one will ever know!

Lori said...

Once I bought some oreos (we rarely have sweets or snacks in the cupboard because if it's there and I know about it, I'll eat it). Spouse opened the oreos that night and sure enough, I had eaten the entire package by the next afternoon. So I threw the package in the garbage, ran to the grocery store and bought another package, opened it and ate 4-6 oreos to make it look like the first package.

Thought I had gotten away with it until he came in from taking out the trash a few days later and asked, "what is that oreo package in the garbage can?"

Now I've learned from the corn dog master that you have to HIDE THE EVIDENCE.

P.S. I hate bananas.