Friday, October 17

Is it over yet?

In the last post I talked about "birthday season" around our house. It's almost done. Almost.



This week, we celebrated Geoff's birthday. The kids and I pitched in and bought him a massage appointment. The kids didn't actually pitch in per say, I just deducted ten bucks each from the money that we owe them because we never have cash on hand at family home evening on Sunday's. We keep a tab. It may or may not get paid off. Is it considered debt if I owe money to my kids?

I digress....

So now we are having Logan's official party tomorrow. I am going to watch Beverly Hills Chihuahua with 14 nine and ten year old children.



Heaven help me.

6 comments:

Kelly said...

Holy Crap!!! FOURTEEN!

{krista} said...

Heaven help me is right, but for that cake, I'd do anything!

Lauren in GA said...

Aye, Chihuahua! 14 of 'em!?

No...I don't think it is a debt if you owe your kids money...my kids would say otherwise, though....

Burnhams said...

you are one crazy momma.

happy birthday Geoff!

Denise said...

Hee, we work on the credit/debit system here, too. We never have cash around, and I owe my kids so much money by now, maybe I'll just let it keep accruing on paper until they're in college.

That cake just made me drool on my keyboard. Thanks.

Burnhams said...

Did you survive the movie?