Saturday, March 27

Six-Year-Samy

Sweet Samy turned six!





Six things about Samantha:


1) This year she has lost four teeth (two are "found").


2) She has become a brave little trooper going off to school every day like a champ.


3) She has learned to read independently and above grade level.


4) She is tall and thin (downright boney!) but can pack in about as much bacon and/or in one sitting as a big, fat man!


5) She loves to wright books (she illustrates too!)


6) Her big brown eyes melt my heart on a daily basis.


I love you to the moon and back, Samy!
Here's some of the par-tay fun:



3 comments:

Burnhams said...

Happy birthday sammy! I love the dress! good job on learning to read!

Lauren in GA said...

Happy, Happy Birthday, Samy!

Now that looks like it was the perfect princess party...complete with a perfect princess dress that twirls.

I don't have girls, but I understand the importance of having a dress that twirls.

I love your list. I love a girl with big brown eyes and the ability to down copious amounts of bacon. ☺

Denise said...

How beautiful is she?! And how fabulous is that dress?!