Thursday, January 14

I'm developing a bit of a complex


For the last few days, Christian keeps coming up to me, poking my stomach and saying "baby?" I say, no baby. Then he pokes it again and says, "Jesus?"

So anyway, it's only a bit of a complex I'm developing. Not anything big enough to anything crazy like diet or something. Besides, on the bright side, it sounds as if he's learning about good things in his Church class, and perhaps he's learned the true meaning of Christmas!

Happy new year.

6 comments:

Denise said...

So let me get this straight, your son thinks you're a virgin?

Kelly said...

I was already laughing from the Christian and baby Jesus story, but when I read Denise's comment I literally peed my pants.

But yay nursery teachers!

Jackie said...

Hey! That's a picture of my yard man..his name is Jesus too.

Burnhams said...

Oh goodness! the comments are as funny as the post!

nic said...

Okay, I can't decide if Denise or Jackie win for best comment. I'm laughing my head off.

Lauren in GA said...

I agree, Denise and Jackie's comments are fantastic.

At least he doesn't call you, "big and fat" like Adam did once to me.