Monday, April 18

genius

Every now and again, I'll go through the kid's phone text messages just to make sure everything's on the up and up. This morning, I read through a string between Logan and a friend of his. Can't tell if she likes him or not, but if she does, she has got to be so totally frustrated with his oblivion! But then again, maybe she's not the sharpest tool in the shed, considering some of her comments, like how she said she had to ask her younger brother how to spell squirrel. My most favorite exerpt is as follows:

Friend: hi logan wat ru doin?
Logan: homework
F: done with mine what subjct?
L: algebra have a test tomorrow studying
F: o can i help, im good at science
L: umm, algebra is math

Yeah, she's probably not clued into the fact that he's oblivious. It's all fine.

4 comments:

Lauren in GA said...

I can't stop laughing at this!

Sara said...

This is by far the funniest thing I've read all week! I miss Logan (and the rest of you too)!

Burnhams said...

hahahahahahahahahahaha

Kelly said...

How am I just reading this 6 months later?!

Good stuff!